Bekijk alle vacatures
Presales Engineer (FR)Wallonie, Wallonie
Systems Integrator, Uptime-ICT, is the French alter ego of Uptime Group, a member of the Cronos group.
With more than 350 highly qualified professionals with in-depth knowledge of ICT infrastructure, we support, innovate and dare to hire new talent meeting the market's expectations.
For more information about our portfolio, do not hesitate to visit our websites.
As Pre-Sales Engineer :
- You attend meeting with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- You collaborate with sales, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- You structure and produce compelling sales proposals and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to Clients.
- You provide accurate and timely management information (detailed activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s, …)
- You interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- You develop effective working relationships internally and externally.
- You achieve assigned productivity and profitability quotas.
- You maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Strong presentation, communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Well-developed sales and technical aptitude, with a demonstrable understanding of how to support the sales process
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptative approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Teamwork oriented and strategically focused on customer service and quality.
- Full drivers licence and willingness to travel through sales territory
- At least a bachelor in computer sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of technical IT expertise.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft products Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Projects.
- Experience of sales engineering experience in a business-to-business is an advantage.
- French and English proficiency. Knowledge of Dutch is a great asset.